Hello, hello, hello! Goodness, it’s been a long time coming and words cannot describe how tickled pink I am to officially announce that Macarons and Lavender is up and running!
My intent for this blog is to use this as a platform to share my recipes, document my travels and store memories for my family, friends and anyone else who is interested in being part of my journey.
Now, a bit about me…
- I’m a champagne enthusiast (I’ll share my visit to Riems, France with you all)
- I dream of the day where I can pack my bags and move to Paris with my husband and pup!
- My pup, Scrappy, is my everything
- I love everything about food (mostly eating it)
- I wish I could spend the rest of my life traveling (take me anywhere, take me everywhere!)
- I’m girly without being prissy
- You can find me on a SoulCycle bike
- Call the doctor, I have Bieber fever (hahaha)
- I can and will listen to Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton on repeat
- I love Nashville, during the day
- Charleston, SC is my stateside #homegoals
- I live in Chicago, but I’ll always be a New Englander